R.V.S.P. For Worship
Second B wants to keep everyone safe and happy during worship by following all safety guidelines published concerning COVID-19.
We can be assured of this by you letting Second B know what service you plan to attend.
We ask you to RSVP for 8:30 am or 10:45 am worship services .
Scroll through the box below OR
Until further notice, we will not have the following ministry programming: childcare, summer camps, small groups, Bible study classes. We regret the hardship this presents for all.
Our website, social media and phone system will communicate any potential changes. We thank you for your patience and diligence to monitor these sources for the most up to date announcements.
If you are ever confused, simply call: 806.783.0202. As we prepare for in-person worship, please remember these actions:
- We must ask you to hide your beautiful, God given face with a mask at all times while on site. We will have extra supplies available.
- We intend to clean our space according to appropriate standards before and after worship services. We will direct attendees to enter and exit the building by touching as few surfaces as possible.
- We will not congregate or mingle while on campus.
- We ask family units sit together and leave 2 empty seats (or 6 feet) between others.
- As we gather for worship it is imperative we keep a safe distance from one another. If you arrive by car, we encourage you to park in every other space. Greet one another with a holy wave and smile.
- As, it is not in the best interest of our public health to sing as one congregation. We will present worship through music and word from individuals and instrumentalists.
- We honor and commend those who stay home. We will continue to provide digital versions of our worship services in the best possible format.