Pastor for Discipleship and Communication
Second Baptist Church
To foster a holistic program and culture for adults to spiritually, emotionally, physically and relationally grow. To support the work of God through the congregation.
- Coordinate and resource adult groups, Bible study classes and various opportunities for spiritual enrichment.
- Develop, train and empower leaders and teachers.
- Execute annual adult retreat in concert with volunteer team.
- Equip volunteers and new members with opportunities to serve.
- Serve with implementation teams as assigned.
- Assist with internal and external communication platforms.
- Assist with administrative excellence as needed.
- Assist pastoral team in the mission and unity of the church.
- Leadership in worship.
- Mission and community development.
- Pastoral care.
- Full time with benefits
- MDiv or similar preferred but not required.
- Ordination (or considering ordination) is preferred but not required.
- Reports to Senior Pastor